Material Pro 3.27.1 and Material Now 3.22.1
October 27, 2023
- Hold After Added to Order Form: A “hold after” quantity field has been introduced in the order form, enhancing order customization and management.
- Delivery Management: Producers now have the flexibility to customize the maximum order travel time, granting greater control over concrete delivery distances and logistics.
- Location Information added to Counter Sales: Counter sales now include location information, ensuring taxes are calculated precisely at the delivery location.
- Enhanced Truck Management: Get precise, down-to-the-minute information on truck demand, improving logistics planning.
- Improved Invoicing: Many new filters have been incorporated to Invoicing, making it easier to access and manage your invoicing data.
- Bulk Product Group Management: A new feature enables bulk editing of product groups, simplifying product group maintenance.
- Address Intersection Finder: We’ve added support for finding intersections in address fields, enhancing location accuracy and route planning.
For more information, see full release notes here.