Material Pro 3.18 and Material Now 3.13 (8.21.21)
August 21, 2021
Order Request 2.0
The Order Request feature has been completely revamped in Material Now and Material Pro.
- Customers can track new orders from drafts to review and confirmed statuses.
- Producers and customers can discuss order details by in-app chat or email.
- Producers can easily manage and update requests in the new Order Request “inbox.”
- Dispatchers can convert requests to scheduled orders directly in BCMI Dispatch.
Sales teams have more control of the quote approval process in Material Pro:
- Salespeople can designate which quotes are ready for approval, and when.
- Sales managers are notified when specific quotes are ready for review.
- Quotes can be approved to send or returned to a salesperson for revisions.
- Producers set rules for quotes requiring approval.
- Demand graphs can display up to 5 days in the future – with order quantities and available trucks.
- Customer auto-add fees ensure that, if a fee with an auto-add rule is added to a customer record, the fee will apply to all orders for that customer.
- Max order quantity (3000cy) prevents large order quantities from overloading the dispatch system.
Material Pro v. 3.18
- Improved delivery graphs for imported multi-schedule orders.
- Added PDF option to ticket exports.
- Added plant name and number to eTickets.
- eTicket text messages can now include order quantity and cumulative load quantity.
- Quote lists include a “version” column.
- Improvements to backlog graphs.
- Product records can be marked as default choices for customer order requests.
- “Principal” customer contacts can be flagged and filtered.
- Implemented new Chat engine (GetStream) to support order request updates.
- Improved routing logic to make task queues more efficient.
Material Now v. 3.13
- Order request form updates.
- Order request updates are delivered by device notifications, email, chat messages, and/or in-app alerts.
- Added option for satellite map views.