Material Pro 3.23 and Material Now 3.18 Arriving October 1st!
September 23, 2022
Material Pro 3.23
- Support has been added for handling an order exceeding the maximum load size of a truck. In cases where an order’s load size exceeds the maximum load size of a truck, any remaining quantity will be added to a ticket at the end of the schedule, and the ticket will not be subject to load size validation errors. As the order continues, any additional load size differences will be added to the last scheduled ticket until that ticket reaches the order’s load size, at which point a new scheduled ticket is added to retain the order’s total quantity.
- The ability to disable printing of physical tickets by customer, project, and order has been added.
- Order timeline tool has been added to order form.
- Double-clicking on a truck in the list will now highlight that truck’s currently assigned order.
- The search functionality for work types in drop-downs has been enhanced.
- Improvements have been made to the quote approval list so that all pending quotes are shown.
- Support has been added for customizable user type profiles.
- Added the ability to grant access to certain plant groups by user. (plant group ACL)
- The ability to selectively add visibility of order attachments in Material Now has been added.
- Added the ability to export customer list
Material Now 3.18
- The ability to blackout dates in order requests has been added.
- Adjustments have been made to Material Now user admin for profiles.
- Added order attachments tool that will allow users to view selected files