Material Pro 3.20 and Material Now 3.15 (12.17.21)
December 17, 2021
Thanks to our producer group’s feedback, Ready Mix Dispatch enhancements include:
- Configurable ticket time restriction.
- Pricing source added to COD order form (applies to new orders going forward).
- Custom price field added to order form.
- Customers and plants can be found by name or number in the order form.
- Titles can be added to demand graphs
- Material graphs are updated with each load ticketed (versus the entire order).
- Product field (dropdown) is wider in the order form.
- “Reschedule” is selected by default when tickets are voided.
Quoting & CRM
Many updates have been made to Estimates and Backlog reports.
- Columns for Estimation Accuracy and Quantity Not Estimated added to Backlog.
- Links to salesperson and project lists added to Backlog.
- Filters added to Estimates & Backlog report (customer, project, estimated quantity, etc.).
- View combinations in Backlog report: plant groups + customers and plants + projects.
- Ticketed quantities in Backlog now include tickets not associated with projects.
- Export function added to Estimates.
- Added order request export option.
- Filter for “Status last changed by” shows the person who made the most recent updates.
- Added product, city, and street to searchable terms.
- Added “placement method” and “requested status” to order request emails and full order request details in Material Pro.
- NEW SECTION: Dispatch configuration tools
- Ticket time restriction (Ex: tickets can be allocated 2 hrs before first load).
- Customizable messages to drivers for returned products.
- First-round report settings.
- Order request
- Option to require acceptance of safety and liability terms to submit an order request.
- Customizable accept and cancel messages for order requests.
- Custom selection of work types available for order requests.
- Time zone setting for order request start times.
- Material Pro and Material Now app users listed separately.
Material Pro v. 3.20
- Added “Distance per Quantity” measure.
- Added “Tickets Batched” measure.
- Added support for batch weight PDF generation when the batch contains fewer than expected materials.
- Added more ticket details to batch weights PDF.
- Increased meeting and quote notes from 500 to 2,000 character limit.
- Increased the “notes” column width in the meetings list.
- Added canceled order properties to eOrder pages if the order is canceled.
- Invoicing: Added pricing source to ticket lists and fixed several issues.
Material Pro Bulk:
- Added order timeline tool.
- Fixed an issue with product links from ticket lists.
Material Now v. 3.15
- Added order status and order time zone selection to order request.
- Added placement method to order request.
- Added order cancellation reason and message to order details.
- Improved order of ticket tools to show document (if available) by default.
- Fixed an issue with calendar date display for 6-week months (Android only).
Material Now Bulk:
- Fixed an issue with UOM display in ticket timelines.