Material Pro 3.16 / Material Now 3.11 (3.26.2021)
March 26, 2021
Several advanced features have been added to the Material Pro Administration Panel, allowing Producer Admins to configure company-specific settings for various tools:
- Export lists of Material Now and Material Pro users (.xls format).
- Block quote emails during the CRM trial phase with “Testing Mode.”
- Opt in to receive “rejected” email messages for undeliverable quotes.
- Configure batch weight tolerances for accuracy calculations.
- Schedule data recalculations for performance measures.
- Demand Graphs can be viewed up to five days in the future.
- Dispatchers can mouse over a new “steering wheel” icon to see driver names for each truck.
- Truck colors change immediately when their return plant is changed.
- The order form for Account customers is streamlined to hide extra product lines.
- Max load size is added to Plant details.
CRM & Quoting
Sales teams have requested more user-friendly options in quote forms, and more company settings. We’ve delivered!
- A “Sales UOM” will display different units of measure for products on quotes.
o Example: An admixture may be batched in ounces, but sold per load.
- Contact the BCMI Support Team for setup.
- Additional support for internal quote approval processes.
o Contact the BCMI Support Team for setup.
- Tabs can be used for the entire quote entry process, in addition to using a mouse.
- The “N” hotkey tabs to the next step in the quote form.
- Map zoom setting shows more detail when pinning opportunities.
● Choose to view all contacts or filter contacts by customer when sending quote emails.