If the following positions are of interest, please send your resume to email@example.com.
BCMI Corp., based in Kenmore, WA, is a startup software development company specializing in mobile solutions for the bulk construction materials industry. BCMI works closely with leading companies in the industry to develop a platform for the entire quote-to-cash and customer-facing business process. BCMI has experienced rapid growth and customer demand for additional software development. We are committed to achieving sustained high performance while respecting our team’s work/life balance.
About the position
In Customer Service and Support, we are focused on how we can Empower, Help, and Advise our customers. Your engagement and relationship skills are critical to the success of our customers on the BCMI Platform.
We are looking for a self-motivated, quick learning Support Specialist who enjoys working directly with customers. Must have strong customer handling skills, passion for technology, excellent troubleshooting skills and strong desire for continued learning and professional growth.
You would be responsible for meeting committed customer response times and providing information regarding their questions and inquiries in an efficient, timely manner. The most important characteristics for this position are superior customer service and communication skills along with attention to detail, responsiveness and follow through.
- Respond to customer support tickets, requests, inquiries, and complaints in a professional and timely manner.
- Develop proficiency in BCMI applications including navigation of internal and customer facing portals.
- Engage users regarding tickets as needed.
- Triage and escalate tickets as needed providing details to reproduce issues.
- Assist other departments with special projects and or tasks.
- Author and organize training materials and knowledge base articles.
- Scope a customer issue by collecting relevant facts and investigating problems through independent research and engaging other teams as needed.
- Consult and collaborate with your immediate peers or colleagues, management and engineering to resolve service issues.
- Act internally as a customer advocate.
- Empower customers to find information, self-solve when possible, and learn more about BCMI products, services and support.
- Document your technical work and research to help your colleagues, improve the product, and improve the support experience.
- Maintain a proactive approach to customer happiness, identifying customer satisfaction concerns and managing customer expectations.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer facing or customer support role with troubleshooting and problem-solving experience in a team environment.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex technical issues involving multiple technologies.
- Strong ability to lead, perform, and deliver results in high pressure situations with multiple parties involved.
- Strong customer service skills, accurate and logical problem solving, and communication skills, plus the ability to excel in a team environment is essential.
- Must have flexibility to support the team on weekend days as needed.
- Paid health, dental, and vision insurance
- Flexible paid time off
- Room for growth
BCMI Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.